The core essence of our founders’ lifelong experience in investment banking, investment management, entrepreneurial experience, and people management has helped create what Tiber Capital stands for today.
Between January 2008 and May 2010 Massimo, as a Managing Director, served at HSBC Bank Plc as Co-Head of Advisory in the Global Investment Banking Division in Italy. During this time, Massimo worked closely with major Italian and international corporates / financial institutions, and was also responsible for Italian Government coverage. Massimo joined HSBC in October 2006 as Director of HSBC Global Markets Division, having spent his career in the trading and asset management sector developing unparalleled quantitative capabilities and knowledge of the international financial markets.
Mr. Zampa draws on his extensive commercial and investment management experience gained from his previous roles in both large and small corporate environments. He served as CEO of Global Strategic Advisers Ltd, an FSA authorized and regulated investment management company specializing in alternative investments. His experience comes directly from an Investment Bank perspective with an eye on both traditional and alternative asset management activities. His senior management roles at San Paolo IMI bank, Credit Suisse, and Ing Bank provided detailed insight into assessing and meeting the needs of professional investors.
Mr. Errani has gained extensive and relevant entrepreneurial experience during his career including serving as a director and then president of Group CISA, in Faenza, Italy from 1984 to 2004. Group CISA was one of the largest lock producing companies in Europe and was successfully sold to Ingersoll-Rand in 2005. Mr. Errani has also served as a board member on a number of companies in Italy, including six years first as a director and then Chairman of Banco Popolare di Faenza from 1983 to 1989.
Company Achievements & Developments
Presented here is a list of Tiber Capital’s awards, achievements, and company milestones.
- Tiber Capital LLP was incorporated – June 2011
- Implementation of filtering techniques – Jan 2014
- Started marketing the DIVERSIFIED Program – 2014
- Launched Tiber DIVERSIFIED UCITS fund (Montlake platform) in May 2016
- Shortlisted at Euro Hedge Awards 2017 (Managed Futures)
- Shortlisted for 2018 CTA Intelligence European Performance Awards under (i) Diversified CTA under $500M
- Winner for the 2018 CTA Intelligence European Performance Awards for Short Term Trade
- Winner ofthe 2018 Euro Hedge Absolut UCITS Awards
- Shortlisted at Euro Hedge awards 2018 in the category of Managed Futures
- Launched the Tiber EVOLUTION FUND in October 2018
- Winner UCITS Hedge Awards 2019 as best CTA – Short Term Trader, Best Performing Fund over a 2 Year Period.
- Winner of the 2019 Pinnacle Awards in the category of ‘’5 Year Best Systematic CTA (less than 1 billion AUM)”
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us to learn more about our product offerings.